hhmm...my FYP supervisor is running away from me again. This time it's about the $330.52 cents that he owed me for the flourescent microspheres that i bought for my FYP!!
HHmm....must go learn from my friendly neighbourhood loanshark Ah Meng as to how to get my money back.
Pig head? I won't be able to get on the MRT.
Write Big Word Newspaper? (大字报)? My chinese sucks nowadays.
Stalk out at his office? I don't want to be a Prof stalker like Zhihui.
Sigh. Being a loanshark is difficult also. Don't play play....ahhahahah
Tmr Fluids Quiz.....they better make it easy....i am not going to study much....so......PLEASE MAKE IT EASY!!!
Strained my lower back again....really getting old....so have to rest it.
So no soccer this Sunday....ARGHHHH.....
I need a team....anyone need a last man or a defensive midfielder?
Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment