How i miss soccer...
The feeling of making an interception...
The feeling of chasing the ball and not feeling tired...
The feeling of releasing your striker to score a goal...
The feeling of taking the ball and killing it on first touch...
The feeling of controlling the ball and move it whichever way you want it to go...
The feeling of friends gathering around talking about practically everything after soccer...
No...i don't miss the feeling of scoring because i don't like doing it...
Besides, i am more of a passer type of player than a scorer...
I feel better when i make a good pass and he scores...
I feel better when i break down the opposition's attack through good reading of the game instead of using brute force...
I feel better with the sacred size 5 ball under my feet then pumping it up just for the sake of doing it...
I am not a conventional defender....but my friends don't allow me to play defensive midfielder too....
For now...i will be contented if i can play a game of soccer....
Or at least show some soccer on TV....
I wonder how games like baseball can be counted as sports...u just stand and watch the ball fly by...
Golf....you hit the ball and walk....
I don't mind American Football though...i had always been a fan of American Football...they concentrate on teamwork...and great passes...
And just for info...Americans don't know what the heck is Badminton...they thought it is tennis.....
SOCCER.....i don't know wat i will be without soccer....Thanks Colin and Zhishun!! hahaha
Thursday, August 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment